Built in 1923, by Sorel Mechanical Shops Limited of Sorel, P.Q. as the Felicia for Sin-Mac Lines Limited of Sorel, P.Q.
She was later acquired by a Sincennes-MacNaughton Limited of Montreal. Where she retained her name.
In 1959, she was acquired by McAllister Towing Limited of Montreal. A subsidiary of the Mcallister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1965, the tug was acquired by Bury Court Shipping Company Limited of Halifax. Where she retained her name.
In 1994, she was retired from service and was placed on the beach at St. Joseph de la Rive, Québec, She was originally powered by a compound steam engine. In 1959, she was repowered with a seven cylinder, Burmeister and Wain diesel engine. She was a single screw tug, rated at 840 horsepower.