Built in 1930, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Eugene T. Meseck for the Meseck Towing and Transportation Company of New York, New York.
In 1954, Meseck Towing and Transportation was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
On December 21st, 1954 the tug sank at Brooklyn, New York. The tug was raised, and sold to the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company (New Haven Transport Company) of New York, New York.
In 1955, the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company salvaged, and rehabilitated the tug. Where she was renamed as the Dalzellite.
In 1963, she went out of documentation. Her current, and, or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated 1,040 horsepower.