Built in 1944, by Levingston Shipyard of Orange, Texas (hull #329) as the LT-533 for the United States Army.
In 1944, the tug was transferred to the United States Navy. Where the tug was redesignated as the ATR-48.
In 1947, she was acquired by the Foundation Maritime Company of Halifax, Canada. With the Moran Towing Company holding a half interest in the tug. Where the tug was renamed as the Foundation Lillian. However later that year, the Moran Towing Corporation sold their interest in the tug.
In 1949, the tug was sold, and renamed as the Roy H. Peters.
In 1953, she was acquired by undisclosed Liberian Interests. Where she was renamed as the Escort.
In 1943, the tug returned Canada. Where she was renamed as the N.R. Lang.
In 1964, she was acquired by the Kingcome Navigation Company of Vancouver, British Columbia. Where the tug was renamed as the Haida Chieftain.
On January 3rd, 1965 the tug suffered a fire. The crew was rescued, and the tug was salvaged, and returned to service.
In 1979, the tug was sold, and renamed as the Stormchief.
In 1997, she was acquired by the Amix Marine Limited of New Westminster, British Columbia. Where the tug was renamed as the Audry Gail She was powered by two, General Motors diesel engines, turning a single, shaft. For a rated 1,500 horsepower.