Built in 1944, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons Shipyard of Brooklyn, New York (hull # 537) as the DPC-56 for the United States Defense Plant Corporation
The tug was later acquired by the Warner Cement Company of Philadelphia, where she was renamed as the Delbar.
In the 1940's, when the Warner Cement Company went out of business. The tug was acquired by Taylor and Anderson Marine Towing Incorporated of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Pennsbury.
The tug was later acquired by Express Marine Incorporated of Camden, New Jersey. Where she retained her name.
In 1976, the tug was acquired by the Lambert Towing Company of Chesapeake, Virginia. Where she was renamed as the Nanticoke. The tug was nicknamed the "Nanny Goat" on the bay. On account of the number of women who sailed as crew members.
In 1994, she was acquired by Robbins Maritime Incorporated of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug was renamed as the Bay Pride.
In 1997, the tug was acquired by the Blaha Towing Company of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug was renamed as the Jordon Pointe.
In 1988, the tug sank. She was a single screw tug, rated at 700 horsepower.
(Paul Strubeck, Bernard Martin, Dave Boone)