Built in 1890, by the Neafie and Levy Engine Building Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the International for the F.L. Neall Company.
The tug was later acquired by the Reading Railroad Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she retained her name.
In 1928, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1930, the tug was scrapped. She was single screw, rated at 725 horsepower.