Built in 1927, by A.C. Brown and Sons of Tottenville, New York as the Joseph H. Meseck for the Meseck Towing and Transportation Company of New York, New York.
In 1927, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1934, she was acquired by Ira S. Bushey and Sons Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Cumberland.
In 1948, the tug was acquired by the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company (New Haven Transport Company) of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Lloyd H. Dalzell
In 1958, she went out of documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 400 horsepower.