Built in 1881, at Brooklyn, New York as the Maggie Moran for the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York.
She was the first tug to carry the Moran last name in her name. As well as being the first tug to bare the trademark block "M" on her stack.
In 1889, the tug was acquired by the C.W. Boyes Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Arrow.
She was later acquired by the Reichert Towing Line of Brooklyn, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Harold J. Reichert.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 150 horsepower.