Built in 1907, at South Portland, Maine as the Pejepscot for the Central Wharf Towing Company of Boston, Massachusetts.
In 1951, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1952, she was acquired by the Ross Towboat Company of Boston, Massachusetts. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 360 horsepower.