Built in 1924, at Grasonnville, Maryland as the Charles Wright for Henry D. Craggs of Baltimore, Maryland.
The vessel was later acquired by the Vane Brothers Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she retained her name.
The vessel is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tanker, rated at 12 horsepower.