Built in 1907, by Robert Palmer and Son of Noank, Connecticut as the McAllister Brothers for the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1913, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Hugh Ross, then as the Margaret F. McWilliams. And then, renamed as the Daisy McWilliams.
She was eventually by Russell Brothers Towing Company (Newtown Creek Towing Company) of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Russell 7.
The tug was single screw, rated at 900 horsepower. She is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.