Built in 1944, by Equitable Equipment of Madisonville, Louisiana (hull #394) as the ST-703 for the United States Army.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by Interstate Oil Transportation Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Elizabeth S. Hooper.
In 1958, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Neill McAllister.
In 1967, the tug was acquired by undisclosed interests in San Perlo, Mexico. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 800 horsepower.