Built in 1971, by McDermott Shipyard of Amelia, Louisiana (hull #172) as the Robin III for the Robin International Towing Company of Harvey, Louisiana.
In 1987, the tug was acquired by the Sause Brothers Ocean Towing Company of Portland, Oregon. Where the tug was renamed as the Go-Getter.
In 1987, she was rebuilt at Southern Oregon Marine Incorporated of Coos Bay, Oregon. A division of the Sause Brothers Ocean Towing Company of Portland, Oregon.
In 1989, the Sause Brothers Ocean Towing Company renamed the tug as the Capt. Les Easom.
In 2020, the tug was acquired by Olson Marine Incorporated of Ketchikan, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Gloria.
Powered by two, EMD 16-645-E6 diesel engines. With Western 1771-600-1 reduction gears, at a ratio of 3.4:1. Turning two, four bladed, 98(in) by 68(in), right and left, outboard turning, fixed pitch propellers. For a rated 3,900 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by two, 70kW, Lima generators, driven by two, John Deere 4045 diesel engines. The tug's capacities are 85,000 gallons of fuel, 1,900 gallons of lube oil, and 4,000 gallons of water.
The towing gear consists of an Almon Johnson V-4 towing winch, with pendant drum and gypsy head. Outfitted with 600(ft) of 2.25(in) towing wire. Driven by a single, GM 6-71 diesel engine, with an Allison 3331 torque converter, and three speed transmission. And Pullmaster 25, hydraulic bridle winch.
(Captain Dave Miner, Jason Purkey)