Built in 1954 by Matton Shipyard at Cohoes, New York as the LT-2095 (hull #307) for the United States Army.
In 1964, she was acquired by the United States Navy, where the tug was renamed Shamokin (YTM-752) and assigned to the Navy 10th District in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
In 1966, the tug was renamed as Kewaunee.
In 1976, she was sold to private owners and renamed Marine Discoverer. The tug then changed hands and was renamed as Joseph R.
In 2001, the tug was acquired by the Curtin Maritime Corporation of Long Beach, California, where she was renamed as Seana C.
In 2006, she was acquired by Brusco Tug and Barge of Longview, Washington, where the tug was renamed as Henry Brusco.