Built in 1914, by Chatham Dockyard Limited of Chatham, England as the RFA Servitor for the British Royal Navy.
In 1922, she was acquired by operator based in the Great Lakes. Where she was renamed as the Puloe Brani.
In 1927, the vessel was sold. And, renamed as the B.B.McColl.
In 1929, she was sold. And, renamed as the A.J. Patmore.
In 1942, the vessel was acquired by the United States Navy. Where she was designated as the YO-148 (USS Rotary). Where she was assigned to Casco Bay, Maine. Under operational control of Command, Destroyers, U.S. Atlantic Fleet.
In 1945, She was decommissioned. And, struck from the Naval Register on May 21st 1946. The vessel was transferred to the Maritime Commission for disposal on July 30th 1946. Where her name reverted to the A.J. Patmore.
In 1946, she was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Companies of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Peggy Reinauer.
In 1955, the vessel was acquired by an operator based in the Great Lakes. Where she was renamed as the Detroit.
In 1975, she was phased out of service. Her partially dismantled hull was abandoned in 1985, in the waters Lake Calumet. She was powered by two, Caterpillar 514kW engines. Turning two, fixed pitch propellers. She was a twin screw, motor tanker rated at 700 horsepower.