Built in 1942, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons of Brookyn, New York (hull #513) as the Port Kent for the United States Maritime Commission.
In 1942, the tug was transferred to the United States Army. Where she was designated as the YT-347 (Oratamin).
In 1974, the tug was acquired by the Norfolk Baltimore and Carolina Line (NBC Container Lines) of Norfolk, Virginia. Where she was renamed as the Martha M.
In 1986, the NBC Container Lines was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Suzanne McAllister.
In 1989, the McAllister Brothers Towing Company renamed the tug as the Susan Elizabeth.
In 2006, the tug was acquired by the Zenith Tugboat Company of Duluth, Minnesota. Where she was renamed as the Lacey Von Riedel.
In 2009, the tug went out of documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,600 horsepower.