Built in 1911, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Sparrows Point, Maryland (hull #116) as the Frank Tenny for the Spanish American Iron Works Company of Panama City, Panama.
The tug was later acquired by the Bethlehem Cuba Iron Works Company of Havana, Cuba. Where she retained her name.
In 1925, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Thomas E. Moran.
In 1937, the tug was acquired by Mene Grande Oil Company of Venezuela. Where she was renamed as the Meta.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 550 horsepower.