Built in 1907, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Port Richmond, New York (hull #399) as the Wyoming for the Lehigh Valley Railroad Company of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
In 1932, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1936, she was acquired by the Arundel Corporation of Baltimore, Maryland. Where the tug was renamed as the Joseph J. Hack.
In 1955, the tug was scrapped. She was single screw, rated at 900 horsepower.