Built in 1941, American Electric Welding Company of Fells Point in Baltimore, Maryland as the Vane Brothers for the Vane Brothers Company of Baltimore, Maryland.
She primarily delivered diesel fuel to ships, tugs, and barges for galley ranges, and generators. As well as fuel for cranes, and shoreside tanks, for stevedoring firms. The unit had a capacity 6,300 gallons of oil.
In 1981, she was acquired by the Aqua Tankers Company.
In 1999, the unit was reacquired by the Vane Brothers Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she was renamed as the Vane Brothers.
She is no longer listed in documentation. The vessel was "laid up" at Pier 13 in Baltimore, Maryland.