Built in 1957, by Pacific Coast Engineering of Alameda, California (hull #174) as the Sea Witch for Crowley Marine Services Incorporated of San Francisco, California.
In 1997, the tug was acquried by Resolve Towing and Salvage Incorporated of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where she retained her name.
In 2003, the tug was acquired by the Empire Harbor Marine Company of Albany, New York. Where she was renamed as the Cayuga.
In 2005, the Empire Harbor Marine Company became the Port Albany Ventures Company of Albany, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2009, Port Albany Ventures was acquired by the DonJon Marine Company of Hillside, New Jersey. Where the tug retained her name, and she was scrapped. The tug was single screw, rated at 2,200 horsepower.