Built in 1958 by the Diesel Shipbuilding Company of Jacksonville, Florida as the Gatco Texas for the Gulf Atlantic Towing Corporation of Jacksonville, Florida.
The tug was then acquired by the Allied Towing Corporation of Norfolk, Virginia. Where she was renamed as the Teal.
The tug was later acquired by Creek Towing Limited of Roslyn, New York. Where she was retained her name.
She was then acquired by the California Dredging Company of Palo Cedro, California. Where the tug was renamed as the Jeremy Fisher.
The tug was later acquired by the Olin Jones Sand Company of Martinez, California. Where she retained her name.
She was then acquired by Lind Marine Incorporated of Petaluma, California. Where the tug was renamed as the Barbara Lind.
The tug was later acquired by the Stone Boatyard of Alameda, California. Where she was renamed as the Maggie Hall.
She is a twin-screw tug with a raised pilothouse and push knees. Her powerplant consists of twin CAT 3406 diesels.