Built in 1947, by the Prothero Boat Company of Seattle, Washington as the Susan H. for the Halvorsen Towing Company of Ketchikan, Alaska.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by D90 Marine of Reno, Nevada. Where she was renamed as the Princess.
She was later sold, and renamed as the Connie. And, then as the Kinnickkinnic
In 2007, the tug was acquired by ForeWest Maritime of Bainbridge Island, Washington. Where her name was reverted to Susan H.
In 2007, ForeWest Maritime renamed the tug as the Yeomalt.
In 2017, she was acquired by Ben Flodquist of Anacotes, Washington. Where the tug retained her name. And, was converted for use as a live-aboard.
Originally powered by a single, Washington Ironworks Diesel engine. She was later repowered with a single Caterpillar 353 diesel. The tug was again re powered with a single, Detroit Diesel 1271 diesel engine.