Built in 1954, by Fellows and Stewart Incorporated of Wilmington, California (hull #ST2112) as the ST-2112 for the United States Army.
in 1980, the tug was sold. Where the tug was renamed as the Erica S.
In 1992, she was acquired by the Brusco Tug and Barge Company of Longview, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Rachele Brusco.
In 1998, the Brusco Tug and Barge Company renamed the tug as the Tucker Brusco.
In 2009, the tug was acquired by Greger Pacific Marine Incorporated of Napa, California. Where she was renamed as the Pacific Pilot.
She is a single screw tug, rated at 1,060 horsepower.