Built in 1956, by Nichols Boat Works of Hood River, Oregon as the Arrow No. 5 for the Arrow Tug and Barge Company of Astoria, Oregon.
In 1962, the tug was acquired by the Knappton Towboat Company of Astoria, Oregon. Where she was renamed as the Irene.
In 1997, she was acquired by the Brusco Tug and Barge Company of Longview, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Joedy Brusco.
In 2009, the tug was acquired by Atlas Engineering of Costa Mesa, California. Where she was renamed as the Joedy.
In 2009, she went out of documentation. Her current, and or final dispostion is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 600 horsepower.