Built in 1945 by F.B. Walker and Sons at Pascagoula, Mississippi as the Linda Chotin for the Berwick Bay Towing Company of New Orleans, Louisiana.
In 1965, the tug was acquired by the Feeder Line Towing Service of Greenville, Mississippi. Where she was renamed as the Linda.
In 1974, she was transferred to the Greenville Towing Company Incorporated of Greenville, Mississippi to be rebuilt. However, the tug subsequently caught fire in 1975 while in the yard.
The tug was then acquired by the Southern River Rock Company Incorporated of Perryville, Missouri and rebuilt in 1976. She was then renamed as the G-10.
In 1980, she was acquired by the Creek Towing Corporation of Roslyn, New York. Where she was renamed as the Frank B, and then as the Frank C. Barker III.
The tug was later acquired by the Great Lakes Transport and Towing Company of West Nyack, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1996, she was acquired by the Egan Marine Corporation of Lemont, Illinois. Where the tug was renamed as the Becky E.
The tug was then acquired by Service Welding and Shipbuilding LLC of Lemont, Illinois. Where she retained her name.
She is a twin-screw towboat with 3,200 horsepower.