Built in 1961, by the Equitable Equipment Company of Madisonville, Louisiana (hull #1191) as the DC-6.
The tug was later acquired by the Bronx Towing Line Incorporated of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Bronx.
In 1977, she was acquired by Cianbro Equipment Incorporated of Pittsfield, Maine. Where the tug was renamed as the Priscilla J.
The tug was eventually acquired by the Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Company of Oak Brook, Illinois.
She was eventually acquired by Caribbean based interests. The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown.
The tug was powered by two, Caterpillar D 379 diesel engines. She was a twin screw tug, rated at 1,300 horsepower.
(Captain Bill VanVoorhis, Dave Boone)