Built in 1957, by Southern Shipbuilding Incorporated of Slidell, Louisiana as the C.C. Cenac Jr. for the Cenac Towing Company Incorporated of Houma, Louisiana.
In 1972, she was acquired by Kugkaktlik Limited of Juneau, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the War Horse.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,000 horsepower.