Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
GREAT LAKES DREDGE AND DOCK COMPANY
http://www.gldd.com
Pictured: the Jack Newman Photo by: Captain Rick Wilson

Founded in 1890, as a partnership between William A. Lydon and Fred C. Drews. The company was originally named the Lydon and Drews dredging Company.

In 1905, the company was renamed as the Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Company.