Built in 1955 by Fellows and Stewart of San Pedro, California as the ST-2198 for the United States Army.
In 1979, she was acquired by the Halvorsen Towing Company of Ketchikan, Alaska. Where the tug was renamed as the Sigrid H.
In 1987, the tug was acquired by the Manke Tug and Barge Company of Shelton, Alaska. Where she retained her name.
In 2006, she was acquired by the Makah Tribe of Neah Bay, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Colbar.
In 2007, the tug was acquired by Quigg Brothers Incorporated of Aberdeen, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Betty.