Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
CARY-DAVIS TUG AND BARGE COMPANY

Founded in 1913 at Seattle, Washington by George Cary and Lindley Davis to operate the tugboat Chehalis , and soon expanding into a larger fleet.

In 1929, the company joined with the Pacific Towboat Company, Drummond Lighterage Company and Gilkey Brothers Company to manage the four fleets together under the combined guise of the Puget Sound Tug and Barge Company.

Active Tugs
Retired / Sold / Chartered / Lost Units