Built in 1946, by the Luders Marine Construction Company of Stamford, Connecticut (hull #531) as the YTB-504 (Ayanabi) for the United States Navy.
However, the contract was cancelled prior to the vessel's completion. And the tug was never delivered to the United States Navy.
In 1946, the tug was acquired by the Boston Towboat Company of Boston, Massachusetts. Where she was named as the Juno.
The tug was then the tug was acquired by Thames River and New London Harbor Towing Company of New London, Connecticut. Where she was renamed as the Ledyard.
In 1974, she was acquired by the Campbell Towing Company Incorporated of Wrangell, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Leonard M.
In 2005, the tug was acquired by Los Angeles Supply Incorporated of Miami, Florida. Where she retained her name.
In 2007, the tug went out of documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,000 horsepower.