Built in 1954, by the Smith Basin and Drydock Company of Pensacola, Florida (hull #125) as the U-26-1449 for the United States Air Force.
The United States Air Force later redesigned the tug as TG-26-1449
In 1998, the tug was acquired by Dawes Marine Incorporated of Tonawanda, New York. Where she was renamed as Apache.
In 2001, the tug was acquired by the Luedtke Engineering Company of Frankfort, Michigan. Where she was renamed as the Ann Marie.
She is a single screw tug, rated at 800 horsepower.