Built in 1915, by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio (hull #33) as the Ashtabula for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by Canadian Shipbuilding and Engineering Limited of Victoria, British Columbia. Where she retained her name.
In 1955, Canadian Shipbuilding and Engineering Limited renamed the tug as the Tiffin.
In 1959, the tug was acquired by the Canada Steamship Lines of Montreal, Quebec. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1969, she was acquired by Wakeham and Sons Limited, a subsidiary of Wakeham Limited of the United Kingdom. Where the tug was renamed as the Jenny T. II.
The tug was later "laid up" at Windsor, Ontario where she retained her name. But was later acquired by Marine Services Incorporated of Oak Park, Michigan. Where she retained her name.
She was then acquired by and undisclosed party in Cleveland, Ohio. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2014, the tug was scrapped. Powered by one, Lister-Blackstone EV-5MG diesel engine. She is a single screw tug, rated at 1,200 horsepower.