Built in 1924, by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio (hull #50) as the Delaware for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
In 2014, she was scrapped at Cleveland, Ohio.
In 1951, the tug was converted to diesel electric propulsion. Powered by one, Cleveland 12-278 diesel engine. With a Farrel-Birmingham reduction gear, at a ratio of 4.233:1. Turning one, 102(in) by 87(in), three bladed, fixed pitch, stainless steel propeller. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,050 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by one, Detroit Diesel 3-71 diesel generator set, and a shaft generator.
(Isaac Pennock, Paul Strubeck)