Built in 1965, by the Equitable Equipment Company of Madisonville, Louisiana (hull #1350) as the Alex Chotin for the Chotin Transportation Company of New Orleans, Louisiana.
In 1973, the tug was acquired by the Port Arthur Towing Company of Port Arthur, Texas. Where she was renamed as the Capt. W.F. Fredeman.
In 1975, the Port Arthur Towing Company renamed the tug as the Sydalise Crawford.
In 1991, the tug was acquired by Crowley Marine Services Incorporated of San Francisco, California. Where the tug was renamed as the Dorado.
In 2007, the tug was acquired by the Global International Marine Company of Houma, Louisiana. Where she retained her name.
In 2015, she was acquired by the Offshore Tugs Corporation of Vero Beach, Florida. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2016, the tug was acquired by the Inland River Transportation Corporation of Fulshear, Texas. A subsidy of Seacor Holdings Incorporated of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where she retained her name.
Powered by two, twelve cylinder, Caterpillar D-398 diesel engines. With Caterpillar 7261 reduction gears, at a ratio of 3.95:1. Turning via 6(in) shafts, two, 11(in) by 24(in), fixed pitch, stainless steel propellers. For a rated 2,000 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by two, 40kW, 110/208volts generator sets. Driven by two, John Deere diesel engines. The tug's capacities are 19,350 gallons of fuel, 4000 gallons of potable water, and 400 gallons of lube oil.
The tug's towing gear consists of a Smatco 44, single drum, towing winch.