Built in 1931, by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio (hull #67) as the Idaho for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
In 2010, the tug was "laid up" at Cleveland, Ohio.
In 2019, she was scrapped.
Originally steam powered, the tug was re-powered in 1956, by one, Cleveland 8-498 diesel engine. With a Farrel-Birmingham
reduction gear, at a ratio of 4.233:1. Turning one, 102(in) by 87(in), three bladed, stainless steel, fixed pitch propeller. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,200 horsepower.
Her electrical service was provided by one Detroit Diesel 3-71 generator set, and one, shaft generator.
(Isaac Pennock, Paul Strubeck)