Built in 1910, by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio (hull #13) as the Ohio for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
In 1954, she was crushed between steamer and a pier in Buffalo, New York and was scrapped.
In 1951, the tug was converted to diesel propulsion. Powered by one Cleveland 12-278A diesel engine. Turning one, 102(in) by 66(in), three bladed, fixed pitch, stainless steel propeller. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,230 horsepower.