Built in 1944 by the Consolidated Shipbuilding Corporation at Morris Heights, New York as the YT-365 (hull #3192) for the United States Navy. After launch, but prior to completion, the tug was redesignated as the YTB-365 "Segwarusa." Upon delivery, she was allocated to the 5th Naval District at Norfolk, Virginia.
In 1962, the tug was redesignated as the YTM-365 "Segwarusa."
She was later inactivated, then struck from the Naval Register on 1 January, 1974.
In 1974, the tug was acquired by the Marine Power and Equipment Company of Seattle, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Harold W.
The Marine Power and Equipment Company later renamed her as the Hazen Bay.
In 1990, the tug was acquired by the American Navigation Company Incorporated of San Francisco, California. Where she was renamed as the Raider.
In 1993, she was sold to overseas interests and reflagged to Venezuela. The tug is no longer documented. Her current and/or final status is not confirmed, however it is believed that the tug may currently be operating in Venezuela under the name Vesca R-10.