Built in 1954, by Matton Shipyard Incorporated of Cohoes, New York (hull #307) as the LT-2095 for the United States Army.
In 1964, the tug was acquired by the United States Navy. Where she was designated as the YTM-752 (Shamokin). And, she was allocated to the 10th Naval District at San Juan, Puerto Rico.
In 1966, the United States Navy re designated the tug as the YTM-752 (Kewaunee).
In 1976, she was struck from the Naval register. The tug was then acquired by the Marine Power and Equipment Company of Seattle, Washington. Where she was rebuilt for commercial service and renamed as the Marine Discoverer.
In 1989, the tug was acquired by the Alaska Towboat Corporation of Klawock, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Joseph R.
In 2001, she was acquired by the Curtin Maritime Corporation of Long Beach, California. Where the tug was renamed as Seana C.
In 2006, the tug was acquired by the Brusco Tug and Barge Company of Longview, Washington. Where she was renamed as Henry Brusco.
In 2018, she was traded to Olson Marine Incorporated of Ward Cove, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Norman O.
She is a twin screw tug, rated at 3,000 horsepower.