Photo by: Igor Dilo
Built in 1958, by the Christy Corporation of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin (hull #383) as the Robinson Bay for the St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation of Washington, D.C.
In 1991, the tug was outfitted with an upper house.
Originally powered by a single, Cleveland 8-498 diesel engine. In 1991, the tug was repowered with a Caterpillar 3603 diesel engine. She is a single screw tug, rated at 1,800 horsepower.