Built in 1939, at the Charleston Navy Yard of Charleston, South Carolina (hull #YT 141) as the YT-141 (Heekon) for the United States Navy.
She was launched on November 29th, 1939, and placed into service on March 20th, 1940 at the Washington Navy Yard.
In February of 1942, the United States Navy redesignated the tug as the YTB-141 (Heekon).
On May 15th, 1944 she was redesignated as the YTM-141 (Heekon) And in early 1963, she was placed out of service, and struck from the Naval Register.
In 1964, she was acquired by the Steers Sand and Gravel Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Phillip Steers.
In 1994, the tug was acquired by the St. Phillip Coastal Towing Company of Tampa, Florida. Where she was renamed as the Yvonne St. Philip.
The company would later be owned by George Steinbrenner. Who also owned the New York Yankees. Under that ownership, the company became the Bay Transportation Company of Tampa, Florida.
In 1998, the Bay Transportation Company was acquired by Hvide Marine Incorporated of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the Clearwater.
In 2000, Hvide Marine Incorporated was acquired by Seabulk Towing Services Incorporated of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2004, the tug was acquired by McAllister Towing and Transportation of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Catherine McAllister.
In 2008, she was acquired by the Zenith Tugboat Company of Duluth, Minnesota. Where she was renamed as the Venture.
In 2010, the tug was acquired by Caribean Investors of Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Where she was renamed as the Victor Altman.
However later that year, the tug was renamed as the Muheet.
Powered by a single diesel engine. She was a single screw tug, rated at 2,610 horsepower.
(Chris Scarborough, NavSource Online)