Built in 1956, by Gulfport Shipbuilding Incorporated of Port Arthur, Texas (hull #496) as the M.P. Anderson for Brown and Root Incorporated of Houston, Texas.
In 1971, she was acquired by the Colle Towing Company of Pascagoula, Mississippi. Where she was renamed as the John Colle Jr.
In 2004, the tug was acquired by the River Parishes Company of New Orleans, Louisiana. Where she was named as the St. Charles.
In 2007, the River Parishes Company was acquired by the Moran Towing Corporation of New Canaan, Connecticut. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2011, she was acquired by the True North Marine Company of Pass Christian, Mississippi. Where she was renamed as the Sarah.
In 2011, the tug was acquired by the Krause Marine Towing Corporation of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she was renamed as the Adam F. Krause.
In 2022, she was acquired by an undisclosed interest based in Guyana. She was a twin screw tug, rated at 2,400 horsepower.