Built in 1943, by Francis Brander (hull #1) as the Mr. Lee.
She was later acquired by Vinik Marine Incorporated of Keyport, New Jersey. Where she was renamed as the Teri Lou.
The tug performed yard work, and crew changes. But also specialized, in barge duties that required a shallow draft.
In 2002, she was acquired by an individual Edward Lee Weight Sr. of Aransas Pass, Texas. Where the vessel was renamed as the Mr. Lee. And, she was reconfigured as a commercial fishing vessel
In 2003, the vessel went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a twin screw, push boat, rated at 500 horsepower.