Built in 1973, by Bollinger Machine Shop of Lockport, Louisiana (hull #87) as the Wilkin A. Falgout for the Falgout Brothers Company, a subsidy of Global Towing Services Incorporated of LaRose, Louisiana.
In 1999, the tug was acquired by Double Eagle Marine Incorporated of New Iberia, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Night Eagle.
In 2000, she was acquired by R and B Falcon Marine Incorporated of Houma, Louisiana. Where the tug was retained her name.
In 2002, the tug was acquired by the Delta Towing Company of Houma, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Delta Faith.
In 2011, she was acquired by the Crosby Marine Transportation Company of Golden Meadow, Louisiana. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2015, the tug was phased out of active service and was "laid up" at Houma, Louisiana,
Powered by two, Caterpillar 3512B diesel engines. With Reintjes WAV 1400 reduction gears, at a ratio of 5:01. Turning two, 60(in) by 70(in) by 7.25(in), five bladed, stainless steel, fixed pitch propellers, mounted in kort nozzles. She was a twin screw tug, rated 4,200 horsepower.
Her electrical service was provided by two, 40kW generator sets. Driven by two, GM 4-71 diesel engines. The tug's capacities were 45,000 gallons of fuel, 10,000 gallons of potable water, and 1,600 gallons of lube oil.
The towing gear consisted of a double drum, Smatco 48 DADT-100 towing winch. Outfitted with 2,000(ft) of 1.75(in) towing wire on the primary drum. And, 200(ft) of 1(in) cable on the second drum.