Built in 1944, by the Hodgson-Greene-Haldeman Shipyard of Long Beach, California (hull #LT-391) as the LT-391 for the United States Army.
In 1946, the tug was acquired by Crowley Marine Services Incorporated of San Francisco, California. Where she was renamed as the Sea Lark.
She was powered by a single, Enterprise diesel engine. The tug was outfitted with a direct reversible drive. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.