Built in 1953, by Pacific Coast Engineering of Alameda, California (hull #154) as the Sea Queen for Crowley Marine Services Incorporated of San Francisco, California
The tug was later acquired by Harbor Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Which was a subsidiary of the Interstate Oil Transportation Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Gladiator.
Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,600 horsepower.