Built in 1940, by Gulfport Shipbuilding Incorporated of Port Arthur, Texas (hull #151) as the Elizabeth Boyer for the Interstate Oil Transportation Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by Martin G. Imbach Incorporated of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she was renamed as the Yorktown.
In 2008, she was acquired by the Corman Marine Construction Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where the tug was renamed as the Ireland.
In 2012, the tug was acquired by the Coastline Marine Towing Corporation of Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. Where she retained her name.
In 2014, she was acquired by Frank Scobbo Contractors Incorporated of Port Washington, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2016, the tug was acquired by Conway Marine Construction Incorporated of Melville, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 2019, she was acquired by an undisclosed interest. And converted for use as a "live aboard." She was a single screw tug, rated at 400 horsepower.