Built in 1900, in Brooklyn, New York as the Henry S. Beard for the W.M. S. Beard Company of New York, New York.
In 1916, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Agnes A. Moran.
In 1920, she was acquired by Robert Forsythe of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Jessie Y. Forsythe.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 350 horsepower.