Built in 1975, by VT Halter Marine Incorporated of New Orleans, Louisiana (hull #438) as the Morton S. Bouchard Jr. for the Bouchard Transportation Company of Melville, New York.
In 2015, the Bouchard Transportation Company, renamed the tug as the Bouchard Boys.
In 2020, the tug was phased out of active service and was "laid up" at Staten Island, New York.
In 2021, she was acquired by Stasinos Marine LLC. of Weymouth, Massachusetts. Where the tug was renamed as the Stasinos Boys.
Powered by two, sixteen cylinder, General Motors EMD 16-645 E2 diesel engines. With Falk reduction gears, at a ratio 4.48:1. Turning two, cast steel, fixed pitch propellers. She is a twin screw tug, rated rated at 3,900 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by two, 99kW, AC Magna Plus generator sets. Driven by two, John Deere 6068 diesel engines. The tug's capacities are 79,515 gallons of fuel, 1676 gallons of lube oil, 100 gallons of hydraulic oil, 912 gallons of slop oil, 5,067 gallons of potable water, a 1,808 gallon holding tank, and an 11,446 gallon reserve water capacity.
The towing equipment consists of a single drum, Markey towing winch. Outfitted with 2,000(ft) of 2(in) towing wire. Driven by a dedicated Detriot Diesel 8V71 diesel engine. With Electric captains mounted on the bow and stern.