Built in 1919, by Consolidated Shipbuilding of Morris Heights, New York as the Tagus.
In 1941, the tug was acquired by the O'Brien Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the O'Brien.
In 1941, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Thomas E. Moran.
In 1941, the tug was acquired by the Panama Canal Commission of Panama City, Panama. Where she was renamed as the Porto Bello.
In 1948, the Panama Canal Commission renamed the tug as the San Pedro.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 850 horsepower.