Built in 1942, by the Calumet Shipyard and Dry Dock Company of Chicago, Illinois (hull #140) as the Port Conway or the United States Maritime Commission.
In 1942, she was acquired by the United States Navy, where the tug was designated as YT-338 (Nesutan). Where she was allocated to the 7th Naval District at Boston, Massachusetts.
In 1944, the tug was redesignated as YTB-338 (Nesutan). In August 1945, she was reallocated to the 13th Naval District at Seattle, Washington.
From March of 1946 to July of 1947, the tug was laid-up at the Pacific Reserve Fleet.
In 1950, the tug was transferred to the United States Army, where she was designated as the LT-1928.
In 1960, she was acquired by the American Tugboat Company of Everett, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as George S.
In 1973, the American Tugboat Company was acquired by Crowley Launch and Tug Company of San Francisco, California. Where she retained her name.
In 1973, she was transferred to Puget Sound Tug and Barge Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1975, the Puget Sound Tug and Barge Company was reabsorbed back into Crowley Marine Services Incorporated of San Francisco, California. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2007, she was acquired by Salmon Bay Barge Line Incorporated of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Jesse.
In 2016, the tug was acquired by Daniel J. Webb of Lynnwood, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Victory.
She is single screw tug, rated at 1,650 horsepower.